To find the best Nursing/Maternity bra, keep these important shopping considerations in mind
- Timing: Ward off stress by purchasing nursing bras a few weeks before Baby arrives. Also keep in mind that breasts shrink after giving birth, so you’ll likely need to buy smaller nursing bras a few months into breastfeeding.
- Anti-Bacterial: Anti-bacterial and odour resistant, perfect as a nursing bra
- Breathable comfort: Allows air circulation and reduces sweat accumulation.
- Comfort: The most comfortable nursing bras will have soft fabric & Solid lace. Easy-to-open bra cups that can be opened with one hands drop down clip, Stretches up to 3 cups while providing great structural support and adapts to the changing breasts sizes
- Fit: A too-tight bra can cause mastitis and clogged milk ducts, it’s important to get measured. Take advantage of professional bra fitting services, if available!
- Design: Well design side panels to distribute weight more evenly
- Support: Wide, adjustable shoulder straps and back straps with 3 hook and eye closures provides fully support.