In order to ensure the optimization of our Services through the Webstore, your personal information will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by Lunavie for the purposes as stated below:-
1.1.1. To create your membership account.
1.1.2. To process your purchase of our products
1.1.3. To administer and/or manage your relationship with Lunavie.
1.1.4. To process your enquiries through the Webstore.
1.1.5. To communicate service-related announcements, recommendations, offers and other updates or promotions.
1.1.6. For the recovery of any and all amounts owed to Lunavie.
1.1.7. For security and/or verification in preventing, detecting and investigating fraud, misconduct, any unlawful action or omission, whether relating to your application or any other matter relating to your account(s), and whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned.
1.1.8. To manage Lunavie's infrastructure and business operations, and comply with the policies and procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by Lunavie, including those relating to auditing, finance and accounting, billing and collections IT systems, data and website hosting, training, testing, business continuity, and records, document and print management
1.1.9. If consented by you via your registration or participation in any contest, lucky draw, campaign, promotion, event, survey or questionnaire, to administer and provide you with such activities. Some of these activities have additional terms and conditions, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your personal information, so we suggest that you read these carefully and
1.1.10. To comply with applicable law in administering and managing your relationship with Lunavie. (collectively, the “Purposes”)
1.2.1. Upon registering and creating an account with Lunavie, we may collect a variety of your Personal Information, inclusive but not limited to the following:
b) National registration identity card number;
d) Postal address;
e) Telephone number (home, mobile, office);
f) Email address;
1.2.2. At any point of your usage of our Services, Lunavieshall, in order to improve the quality of the Services as well as to customise user experience, automatically collect data from you, inclusive but not limited to the following :
a) Log Information - include things like your IP address, browser or device configuration, date and time of access .
b) Cookies - small text file that is stored on your computer that provide us with information about your online use of our website .
2. DISCLOSURE2.1. Lunavie may also need to disclose your personal information to certain third parties, whether located within or outside Malaysia, as such third parties would then be processing your personal information for one or more of the above Purposes. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your personal information will/may be disclosed by Lunavie to the following third parties (whether located within or outside Malaysia).
2.1.1. Lunavie's affiliates, business partners or related companies and between each of them.
2.1.2. Lunavie’s (or its affiliates, business partners or related companies) third party service providers or agents including but not limited to those who provide administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment or securities clearing or other services to Lunavie in connection with the operation of its business, mailing houses, telecommunication companies, marketing agents, call centres, data processing companies and information technology companies.
2.1.3. any external services or products provider that is providing services or products through Lunavie.
2.1.4. to Lunavie’s auditors and professional advisors including its solicitors.
2.1.5. any person to whom Lunavie is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on Lunavie or any of Lunavie’s branches or under and for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities with which Lunavie or any of Lunavie’s branches are expected to comply with.
2.1.6. any person to whom disclosure is permitted or required by any statutory provision or law.
2.1.7. any permitted assigns.
2.1.8. Lunavie’s successors in title.
2.1.9. to any local or foreign regulatory body, government agency, statutory board, ministry, departments or other government bodies and/or its officials.
3. RIGHTS OF USERSTo the extent that the applicable law allows, you shall:-
3.1. have access to your personal information held by Lunavie and may request for the personal information to be corrected if the data is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date by accessing the customer dashboard to edit their profile.
3.2. have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by written notice to Lunavie, pursuant to the PDPA 2010, however, depending on the circumstances and the nature/extent of your withdrawal, your withdrawal of consent may result in Lunavie’s inability to provide you with the services and products.
3.3. You acknowledge that some personal information may be exempt from such access and correction rights in accordance with local personal information protection laws. You may wish to contact Lunavie at HELLO@LUNAVIE.COM should you require for further assistance in requesting such access to, and/or correction of, your personal information.
4. SECURITYLunavie guarantees your personal information shall be used solely for the intended Purpose and shall restrict the disclosure of your Personal Data to its employees or directors, or any authorized third party as mentioned in Clause 2 above strictly on a need-to-know basis.
5. RETENTION5.1. Your personal information shall not be kept longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated and shall be destroyed/permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was to be processed subjected to Lunavie’s legal or regulatory requirements.
6. MISCELLANEOUS6.1. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that Malaysia personal information protection law permits an organization such as Lunavie to collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, such permission granted by the law shall continue to apply.