Lunavie Double Zip-Lock Breast Milk Storage Bag is a medical-grade sterilized double zip-lock bag that is ready for immediate use. It is leak-proof with double zip-locks to prevent splitting. Made of BPA-free and non-toxic material, Lunavie Double Zip-Lock Breast Milk Storage Bag comes in different sizes designed in 5oz, 7oz, and 10oz to meet a mother's various requirements.
- FDA-APPROVED – FDA-approved material used, safe and recommended for extended freezer storage.
- MEDICAL GRADE STERILIZATION – Pre-sterilized and ready to use
- DOUBLE ZIP-LOCK DESIGN – Leak-proof with a double zip-lock to prevent splitting.
- BPA FREE – Made of BPA-free and non-toxic material.
- SELF-STANDING DESIGN – Self-standing bag for easy storage
- EASY TO WRITE – Easy to read and write in the designated area for the date, name, and amount.
- ACCURATE – Pre-calibrated ounce/ml label for accurate measuring.
- Tear the tab to open the breast milk storage bag.
- Carefully pour the breast milk into the storage bag.
- Leave some space at the top to allow for expansion when the milk freezes.
- Seal the zipper of the storage bag securely.
- Label the storage bag with the date and time and place it in the freezer or refrigerator.
If Breast Milk is Stored in a Freezer
- Thaw frozen breast milk in the refrigerator.
- After thawed, carefully pour breast milk into a feeding bottle for warming up.
- If Breast Milk is Stored in a Refrigerator
Carefully pour breast milk into a feeding bottle for warming up.
- Warming Instructions
Warm the breast milk and test the temperature before feeding (40°C).
- After Feeding
Safely discard the storage bag.
- This product is a disposable storage device and cannot be reinstalled.
- Avoid overheating breastmilk as it may destroy the nutrients in breast milk.
- Do not heat the pack in the microwave.
- Frozen breast milk should not be refrozen after opening.
- Tear the tab immediately before filling and safely discard the tab.
- Keep the storage bag out of a child's reach.
|Place of Storage
|4 to 6 hours
|Insulated Cooler Bag
|0 to 4°C
|3 to 5 days
|*Freezer of a Two-door Refrigerator
|3 to 4 months
*Storage milk toward the back of the freezer, where temperature is most constant
★★★★★Wei Li Teoh
Highly recommend the lunavie nursing bra, very comfortable and good quality. Worth the price!Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
★★★★★Izzah Nur Amin
My breastfeeding journey become easier with lunavie hands free pumping bra. Tq so much lunavie for this product. Highly recommended to working motherPenang, Malaysia
Bought 2 seamless bras. So recommended. The quality is so good. The material so nice. Will repeat again.Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia